Saturday, October 24, 2015

Victor the Vampire

Original design created by Amy Stevens 


Happy Halloween! 
This little guy was so much fun to make! I actually made him last year, but with the move I lost my notes. Complete bummer!! But I did take pictures this time so it is easier to see how he goes together. I hope you like Victor the Vampire just as much as I do!

Please let me know if you like the picture view or the written instructions (like in previous posts) better, or if you think a combo would be best.


Stands 2 1/2" tall, 1 1/4" wide, 1" deep.

You will need:
Polymer clay: 
Black
White
Red
Beige

2 black seed beads
roller or pasta machine
clay tool (as shown in picture)
flat headed straight pin
toothpicks



Bake: Follow directions on packaging. (For Sculpy it is 275° F (130° C) 15 min per/ 1/4" (6mm))
(Be sure to purchase a thermometer for your oven to make sure it is at the correct temperature. Take a plain piece of clay and form a disc 1/2" wide by 1/4" tall and bake in your oven. Always open windows and turn on ventilation. If you begin to smell fumes, or see smoke, your oven is too hot! Remove it from your oven, set your oven for 10° lower, and try again with a different disc of clay.)
Most of all, have fun while expressing your creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS